Wednesday, March 23, 2011

last parts arrive!

Got the last shipment of parts today at work!  After very positive results with SRAM on my cross bike, I've "upgraded" my Dura-Ace 7800 shifters and rear derailleur on my CAAD 9 with SRAM Rival, and couldn't be more happy.  With Happy Fun Bike however, I decided to take it up a notch and give Force a try.  So aside from a Rival front derailleur, I'll have a complete Force group.  I decided to go with GVH Bikes due to the low prices, being able to choose the components exactly, and team mate recommendation.  It was extremely easy ordering from Tom @ GVH bikes, rounding out what has been a very painless process of collecting all the parts together.

- Force 53/39 Crankset with GXP bottom bracket.
- Force rear derailleur.
- Force shifters.
- 1090-R SRAM chain


1 comment: